Thursday, August 7, 2008

Missy Pants

Ok, so 2 may come with it's own issues, but some of those issues are kinda fun. take little Missy Pants here. I love Bea in these little "pig tales" The remind me of mine when I was little. She likes them sometimes too. but not this day. "I no not pig tales"
But, when I broke out the camera to get a shot, hmm...I'll look...
And when I asked her to smile...how funny! she knows how to cheese for the camera!

Even here. When her poor little friend is so upset, our little Missy Pants smiles on command!

Side Note: I am fully aware that she is to old for a pacifier. And when we get ready, we'll get rid of it. Right now, neither of her parents are ready.

Oh, and if you would like to see her 2 year photos, click here: http://ktreska.photobiz.com/cart/ and click on "Bea".

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

I was so relieved to see the second half of her 2 year photos with the dress on. I was worried that you took only a bunch of blackmail pics with her topless! And what happened to your claim of her smiling on demand....she seems very intense and serious in her pics. Overall, I loved them!