Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back to School

I thought I should post these before next year... This is the first day of school. They both were so very excited. We, of course were late, I had to throw the car into "Park", jump out, take a quick pic, and have them RUN into class. It would be just like me to have tardies on the first day...

3rd grade.

I cannot believe we have a person that is 9.

See the big girl shoes? When she tried them on the night before, she said "oh Mom, I feel like a 4th grader". I could barely hide my laugh!

1st grade.

Wow. I've said it before, those girls, I just know that they are fine, but this boy, well, he NEEDS me. I dread the day when he decides he needs another woman.

AWW. He is still my little boy.

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Staci said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi. This is Staci with Simply Chic Blogs. Just a couple tips that might help you out using my backgrounds. You first want to change your blogger template to 'minima.' As far as not being able to see the writing, you can cutomize the color of your text and also change the size to make it more readable. If you like your layout the way it is, then unfortunately my backgrounds won't work for you. Hope that helps.