Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Slowly,

But surely I am getting back into the groove.

We had a relaxing weekend with beautiful weather.

Ryan's parents spent the weekend with us.  They arrived on Friday afternoon and stayed through Sunday.

Saturday morning I slept in - Hip, Hip, HOORAY! Then when right outside and helped Ryan and the kids round up what seemed like the entire herd of dairy cows. Always a great start to the day.

We left the boys at home to do farming boy things and headed into town for a little retail therapy. The girls and I had a great day of bonding with Granny at the Farmers Market, a craft bazaar, lunch at Panera Bread, Pier One, Bed, Bath and Beyond, and Hobby Lobby. *phew*

Boy, did it feel good to have a day with no agenda!

This week, we are back to our "normal" schedule- I'm excited to get started on my extensive "to-do" list.  I'm sure I'll be over it next week!

0 to leave a comment, click HERE: