Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Weekend and Few Favorite Reads...

I've been so busy this week, I've barely had time to post on my own blog, let alone read anyone else's.  BUT, I had to share a couple with you today.




Kristen at: "We are THAT Family"  inspires me.
Makes me cry most every week.  And that's sayin' somethin'.





Adele at: "Mila's Daydreams" makes me smile.
 How creative is she?  What a beautiful gift she has.



Marisa from: "New Dress A Day" amazes me. Truly. 








Grosgrain.  An old favorite, but boy does she have the best giveaways!!








Check out her latest:


Yesterday was cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, dinner with friends.
Today, laundry, laundry, laundry, peaches, beets, dinner "Between Heaven and Earth".
Tomorrow? Church, lunch with friends, Isabelle's Preschool Open House, NAP. 

0 to leave a comment, click HERE: