Monday, September 28, 2009

STRAIGHT NO CHASER



Heard of these guys?
Straight up, best concert I've ever been.

Better than Buffett. Probably because no puked next to me, and I did not have to wait for the mob to clear to get to my car, and not one single person asked to see my boobs.
Still.
Best Concert!
Check out their web site: Straight No Chaser
If they come anywhere near you...worth the time!

Side note: I've been totally stressed out the last couple of weeks, and thought this would be a great night out for Elizabeth and I. We met friends for Mexican, had excellent seats, and would you know what? She was terrible the entire evening. What is with all this attitude? I had an Fabulous evening, and she's been singing the songs ever since...maybe there's hope...

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Better than Buffett???? You are no Parrothead my friend! Now I am going to go cry into my Margarita!