Tuesday, September 29, 2009

House Update #7

Bear Claw, La Fonda Boulder, Afternoon Delight, Exotic Sea, Blue Eyes, Tangerine, Chalkboard Black and Pink Whisper are the colors I've been staring at for the last ten days.

Last Sunday I skipped church, and spent the morning in Lowes, a thousand dollars later...




I got started with some good, free help. (this is the free, not the good)


Jack supervised.




All of the upstairs trim, painted and ready to go.




The upstairs doors, hanging to dry in the basement.
I tried to come up with some great title...but my brain is fried.

And this is what Elizabeth and I looked like after painting the doors and trim:





Red sandals and red toes, magically white.

I did take everyones suggestions into consideration, (thank you!) and after almost coming to blows with Elizabeth, and lots of great advice from Josi, I am very pleased with the results. The guys are hanging doors and trim today, and the electrician even put up some lights. We should have some tile layed by the end of the week, and I'm hoping to get some good pics to post of the bedrooms almost done!

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Jangle said... Best Blogger Tips

YeAh!!! Things are coming along! I can't wait to see the rest of the rooms!!!!