Friday, September 11, 2009

Best Friends



Bea and Grace


Grace is the daughter of our contractor, Matt and his lovely wife, Elizabeth.


Grace and Bea are "best friends."


They are the busiest little girls I know.


Last week, while Ryan and I were doing our nightly run through with Matt, we temporarily misplaced Bea. She was found upstairs, mudding the walls. If my med school plan does not work out, we are glad she has some skills to fall back on.


Sunday night, after a late night at the farm, Miss Bea and Grace were having total meltdowns. And so Elizabeth and I decided to call it a night. In the car on the way home:


"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

not really a cry, more just "noise"


"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH Mommy?"


"Yes?"


"Did God make my teeth?"


"Yes."


"Did he just stuff them in there?"


"Yes."


"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"


Until we got home.

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

Um...you might have your hands full...