Thursday, December 11, 2008

More Good News!

Mom and Dad are coming TUESDAY!!




My Mom and Dad (who live in Arkansas) have came to help Ryan and I at the birth of our 3 other children. Mom has been in the delivery room with the last two while Dad stays at the house with our other people.
Mom cleans, cooks, does laundry, gets me drinks, gets up in the night with the baby, makes Ryan lunch, IRONS. Dad reads stories, takes the "big kids" on walks, runs errands, rocks the baby...
We were not sure when they would be able to come this time, and it was looking like it was going to be a short trip, until Mom called tonight and said that they would be here Tuesday night, and could stay at least until Christmas, and maybe longer!
I am NOT spoiled. Well taken care of yes, but not spoiled! I plan to do the same for my children, and Brooke...I'm not sure who'll be first!

3 to leave a comment, click HERE:

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

oh, so now you think you will be a grandma before I am even a mother?!

Goddess Divine said... Best Blogger Tips

You can come help me too if you want.

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

btw, I forgot to mention that I really like that pic of Uncle Bill and Aunt Marla!