Saturday, August 4, 2012

Abby's Wedding

Last Saturday I had the pleasure of attending the wedding of Abby & Zach. Where I was referred to as "Sarah the babysitter". Ha! It's been a long time since I've been called that!





The setting was romantic
The bride was stunning

 



The groom was charming
The maid of honor was a gentleman




The flowers were beautiful
The dinner was delicious

 


The dancing was lively
The signature cocktail was tasty



My date? FUN!

I had a wonderful time catching up with old friends. (it's been awhile since I was up until 3 am just chatting!)

Thank you so much for having me, Scott & Nancy. You should be very proud of the wonderful children you have!

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

ventepaschere said... Best Blogger Tips

SERVICE EXCELLENT Tee shirts Burberry femmes Communication Grande, FAST, serait def faire des affaires avec a nouveau Sandales, Nu-pieds