Monday, February 13, 2012

Vegetable of the gods

I decided last night, that this morning after dropping the kids off at school, Jackson and I would get a few groceries, come home do a little cooking and cleaning before it was time to pick them up this afternoon.


First stop, McDonalds. We were running a little late this morning, and Jackson needed breakfast. I needed coffee.


Stop #2: Kroger. It had been a while since I was there.  I really, really like that store.  I think I'll put in back in the normal rotation. They had Asparagus on sale. .99 a pound! The produce guy was a little surprised when I asked him if I could by a whole case. Jackson got orange tic-tacs.


On to Dollar Tree to get a few things for the Valentine parties at school. Jackson got a gumball.



Third stop: WalMart. ugh. Back, forth all around. From produce to dairy, diapers to clearance, fish and stationary. Jackson did NOT get the gum he unwrapped in the checkout.



By then it was 1:30 in the afternoon. Where did the day go? After talking to Ryan I decided just to hang out in Wabash until I needed to pick up the kids. Since I had a little extra time on my hands, he asked me to go to Tractor Supply and look for some things he needed. They didn't. Jackson got some new animals.

Big R. They didn't have what he needed either, so we made a substitute.  Jackson fell asleep in the cart.

Two o' clock... I was hungry. Fortunately my friend Pandora hadn't had lunch yet either. Asian Buffet. Jackson had the green beans.

0 to leave a comment, click HERE: