The alarm at 6am was not a welcome sound this morning. Early bedtime last night and tonight? Yes, please!
We had a great new years weekend- Saturday evening we spent with our neighborhood/church friends- dinner a few games and we were home tucked into bed by 10 pm!
Sunday- New Years Day- we had a few friends over after church. Finger food and a glass of wine with friends- the best way to usher in the new year!
The new year makes me anxious to start a new to-do list. and do it! My pinterest boards are full of great ideas, and there are so many decorating-ish things I would like to get done in the house.
I do have a few resolutions:
1. Lower my expectations. (It'll help with the rest of the resolutions!)
2. Exercise regularly. (I have a long-term goal, membership to the aquatic/fitness center and a running coach...)
3. Learn how to make things with wood. (I have an extensive list for this one!)
4. Be prompt! (I'm going to try folks, I really am!)
5. Get Jackson to sleep in his bed. (I know, I know.)
6. Be more patient and understanding. (I may need drugs for this one...)
I'm sure throughout the year the list will grow- but it's a start!