Monday, January 23, 2012

Beauty and the Beast

When I first saw the previews for this movie, I knew Isabelle would love it.



It seems so funny to me that she has not seen it before~ Elizabeth and William loved all the great classic Disney movies: "The Lion King", "Jungle Book", "Cinderella", "The Little Mermaid".  "Gnomeo and Juliet" and "Despicable Me" are the current favs in our house - this week.

Yesterday we decided to have a little girl time and headed to the movies. Elizabeth and her/our friend Tal decided to they were to "grown up" for "Beauty and the Beast" and opted to see "Joyful Noise" instead.



Just as I imagined, she loved it.  Looked mighty cute watching it too!



Isabelle and Mommy afterwards.

And yes, that is the "special outfit" she chose to wear.
Who am I to pass judgment on her outfit choice? She may have been wearing a denim jumper with a striped shirt and stripe tights. Different color palettes but both horizontal.  You may think the tiara topped off the outfit, but I'm pretty sure it was the gym shoes.
I was wearing gym shoes too. The very same gym shoes I wore to work last week. *gasp* Don't tell Clinton & Stacy.

0 to leave a comment, click HERE: