Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The DL




Ryan and I celebrated our 16th anniversary with a quiet dinner.
Thanks Pandora for watching the kids!




Isabelle had her first dance class- ballet and tap combo class.
To say she loved it would be an understatement! 


Two good friends were baptized Sunday afternoon.
A very powerful thing to watch.



Isabelle had her very first homework, a family pennant.
She told us she needed to: "condshuntrade" (concentrate)


We made Great Grandma's Boiled Cookies.



And I got a TON of stuff done on my to do list!

We started our week off with a crazy-busy Monday, both big kids had soccer practice, I had a meeting and Ryan had an appointment too.  Tonight is our only "free" night, with games, practices, dance, meetings every other day this week.  I am SO glad I have the dry erase boards in the kitchen.  They are making everyone's lives easier!!
What do you have planned this week?

0 to leave a comment, click HERE: