Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day of School 2011

I wanted to make sure that I "documented" the first day of school here, so I thought I should get busy and check our the photos I took.  I forgot to take a group shot on the first day, so this is the second morning.



So funny!
Elizabeth and William are over the excitement of a new year, and Isabelle is delighted!
Elizabeth 6th grade, William 4th, Isabelle Kindergarten.



Elizabeth and one of her two classmates- loaded with supplies.
And look! They match!



William, the social butterfly that he is, was so happy to see his friends again.



Lining up!



I think she was a little nervous!
I was.


Settling in at the "red" table with her new classmates, "Cree" and "Sebastian".

Jackson and I headed home without shedding a single tear...


And enjoyed the quiet!

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Texas Cousin said... Best Blogger Tips

Love, Love, Love the first picture. You really should frame it. FYI - E looks just like you in that picture and I still think I looks like Grandma. I am sitting here in utter silence b/c Clara's at school and Reese and Brynn are at preschool. I don't even know what to do with myself...well I do know what I need to do (dishes, vacuuming, etc) but I am going to enjoy the quiet.