Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fun Weekends!

The Spring Soccer season started Saturday here in our neck of the woods.  

Elizabeth and Williams games are at the exact same time - of course.  On one hand, it's nice because I have no idea how we are going to entertain Jackson for one hour on the sidelines every Saturday, let alone two.  On the other, Ryan and I have two switch between games.  



Elizabeth



William


In addition to soccer, we had company!

Ryan's parents stopped on their way home from wintering in Florida, and my bes-test came in from California with her friend, who is now one of my friends too.  They were in and out over the long weekend for a local wedding.  They kept me up way to late, but it was totally worth it.

They brought me this.   A reusable shopping bag for a good cause!  It is the best bag.  It has pockets on the inside!  The proceeds from the bag will feed 100 children school lunch.  Want to know more? go here:  UN Feed Project.

Which reminds me.... I need to post the winner of last week's giveaway!

...................lucky number.............. 3!   Goddess Divine!

email me your address!

0 to leave a comment, click HERE: