Tuesday, June 9, 2009

To Good To Be True!!

Most of you know that I have pledged my eternal love to Kimberly. And Ryan. And my children. Oh, and the Verizon man too. His name is Todd.



But Kimberly and Elizabeth, well, They're some of my favorite people.
Sometimes when we hang out, I laugh so hard I could pee my pants.

Not only are Kim and Elizabeth fun to hang with...they BOTH are very talented artist.

Kimberly took my portrait when I was 9 months pregnant with Jack. They are beautiful, priceless photos that I will cherish forever.

She leaped out of a warm bed in the early morning after a late night to photograph Jack's birth in the middle of December. And from that she created the most beautiful gift for me. Ryan gave it to me on Christmas morning 2008. It is the only gift that has ever made me cry.

She has not only captured my children's personalities perfectly, she's captured their soul. And for that, I am eternally grateful.

As I wipe the tears from my cheeks, I have to tell you that Portraits by Kimberly is Celebrating this month. She is Celebrating 15 years in business! And boy is she Celebrating! Check out her blog, and leave some comments...you'll love it when you win!

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Kimberly and Elizabeth said... Best Blogger Tips

Ohhhh....you are so Fabulous! You gave me warm fuzzies and just made my day! Thanks so much! Love you to pieces! Elizabeth