Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I've got a good feeling....

I'm staying home today. (and all of God's people said: AMEN).
Usually on my day off, I have a million things I need to do,
and two million things I want to do.
And none of them get done.
But today, I feel GOOD.
The big kids are off to school with a healthy breakfast in their tummy. More importantly, we were at the carpool on time. It's a miracle Maryhelen.
Bea and Jack are up, and happily watching "Winnie the Pooh". Please don't judge me...a girl has to get some stuff done sometimes.
So, this is the list for today:
Laundry. (mostly done.)
Pick up house. (at least once.)
Vacuum.
Mop kitchen.
Wash dishes.
Minor Shopping.
Make cookies for club riot tonight.
OH, shower and brush my teeth.
I'll let you know how I did.

1 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Goddess Divine said... Best Blogger Tips

Good luck. I hope you get to shower and brus today. I am crossing my fingers for you.