Monday, February 2, 2009

I Hate Being Sick

Stupid saying isn't it? I've never heard anyone say that they liked it.

I got the most horrible headache last Sunday. Thanks to Tracy's magic elbow, and Susan the massage therapist I did get some relief for a brief period.

Since I still had the headache today, I went to the Doctor.

She prescribed some pain killers. Oddly enough they make my hands warm and my nose cold.

I am just thankful that tonight I actually feel like I can function enough to maintain my children and house.

and it needs maintenance.

2 to leave a comment, click HERE:

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

I kinda like being sick....gives me an excuse to not go to work. Yikes, that says something about my job....

Goddess Divine said... Best Blogger Tips

I hate being sick too, if you are going to do nothing, you might as well enjoy it, and that is not the case when you are sick.