Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Coffee Buddy

On Tuesday Mornings I meet with Beth and Tracy for "Monday Morning Mommies at Modocs". We have coffee, talk about our kids, our husbands, the (not so) importance of comfortable shoes, current events. Sometimes we cry. Sometimes we laugh through our tears, but mostly we just laugh.
Last week on my day off, Bea and I had coffee.
It was a bit different. I had to blow her coffee.
She wasn't near as interested in my stories.

Best of all, we both had our jammies on.

3 to leave a comment, click HERE:

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

cheers to having coffee with your favorite people in your jammies!!

Kimberly and Elizabeth said... Best Blogger Tips

It's the simplest things in life that are the most FABULOUS! Coffee in your jammies with your adorable daughter....at the top of the list!

Elizabeth

Goddess Divine said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like a good way to start the day to me.