Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Things I Like...

One of the things that really bugs me about elementary school is all the papers. Oh, my goodness do we have papers.
 
What to save, what to toss... It's a big dilemma for a saver like myself.
 
And how to store what I've decided to save?  ARGH! It drives me crazy.
 
As for this paper that came home with Isabelle, I think I'll be saving it.
 





Isabelle loves all things "princess". If it's pink, ruffled, laced, glitter or sequined, she's all about it. Oh, and shoes. She loves shoes. So much, that she thanked God for them Sunday night at communion. Yes, yes she did.
I was a little surprised when she brought this piece of "art" home, and it was totally void of all the things she usually "likes".


When we were talking about each picture she put on her page, She said she likes to ride horses. mmh hmm. Princess ride horses.




A form-fitting cocktail dress? She liked the color.

And that, brought us to this:



Yup. She likes cowboys.
Singing cowboys.




I think her daddy has his work cut out for him!

2 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

She did pick a nice looking cowboy! Poor guy needs a bigger shirt and some new jeans though...

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I love your posts!

A Writer's Nakama
http://writing-1234.blogspot.com/