Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hot Pig in a Cold Tub


Earlier this summer when it was like four hundred degrees outside, I took some garbage out to the pigs. After tossing the bowl of goodies over the fence, I realized the poor little guys were out of water.
 
So, Jackson and I toted them some cold water. And by "toted" I mean we hauled it on the gator.
 
These pigs were so funny, I had to go back in for my camera.
 
They drank up the water with such enthusiasm, Jackson and I just laughed at them!
 
After they got their fill, they dumped one container out on the ground so they could lay in it.
 
 


This gal decided to just get in the tub!






Jackson and I had a good time watching her wiggle herself down in the container trying to get as much of her as possible in the water.
 
Crazy pig.

0 to leave a comment, click HERE: