Tuesday, October 27, 2009

White is for COWARDS!


The color wheels of our home...




The painting is finally finished...





The dining room. Kitchen and Living are same color. Hey. It was the last job. I was tired of picking out. Sorry Jos.

And I am so glad. Who knew this one little thing would be so, so life consuming?




Especially after you paint your bathroom, and decide you don't like the color...

So you paint it again.

Our room, looking into the bath & closet.

note the finished trim AND carpet!

Upstairs rooms are being carpeted tomorrow!

4 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow! I love the color choices. Color is good!!!

The bathroom thing is funny. I painted our downstairs bathroom turquoise when we moved in, looked at it, hated it, and painted it orange. Funny that we both did that. Was there some scary turquoise bathroom in our childhoods that we forgot about?

Jangle said... Best Blogger Tips

yeah!!! it looks wonderful! i love, love your bathroom color! :) Can't wait to come see it for real! :D

Goddess Divine said... Best Blogger Tips

I think the colors look fabulous!

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't wait to see this with my own eyes!