Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Old Dog, New Trick.

Tonight I froze green beans. I've canned beans for years but I really prefer them frozen when we cannot have them fresh. So when my Office Manager gave me a "mess" of green beans, I thought I would give it a try. Lisa over at "Happy Little Family" has a great tutorial if you want to give it a whirl - It's easy!


I picked up a basil plant today in the hopes that the store would also have fresh mozzarella to go with my newly-ripe tomatoes, but no such luck. Anyone got a good pesto recipe??

4 to leave a comment, click HERE:

Kimberly and Elizabeth said... Best Blogger Tips

oh yea....do you want the low fat weight watchers version or the real thing?

Elizabeth

Sarah said... Best Blogger Tips

we've met...nothing low fat about me!

islandgirl said... Best Blogger Tips

I think I have one from my mom. I will look for it.

Lisa said... Best Blogger Tips

Click here:http://ahappylittlefamily.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-favorite-cookbook.html

It's really, really easy and freezes great. (So yummy to defrost and eat in January!)