Tuesday, April 21, 2009

No Longer Hidden Talents

Last Friday was Elle & Will's school talent show.




The talent posing for the paparazzi.





Bea watched from under the table.


I recorded the kids acts ~ enjoy!



Now, when Will told me he wanted to be in the talent show, I was shocked. I had no idea that he had any talents besides melting my heart. Turns out he can do cartwheels. Who knew??







Elle has been practicing with the school dance troupe, this is one of her three performances of the evening. The girls will be performing at several other different venues until the end of school. She is having a great time, and we are having fun watching her. In this clip she is on the far right. Sorry for the "spanning" video, I was trying to get the boys on the right who were clapping to the music.

1 to leave a comment, click HERE: